Get outside and enjoy some fresh veggies off the grill, drizzled in perfection.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 red bell peppers, sliced into thick strips
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
- 8 oz button mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 cup chopped fresh basil
- Bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan set over medium-low heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for
10 to 15 minutes, stirring often, until vinegar has reduced and thickened enough that it lightly coats back of a
spoon. Set aside to cool.
- Toss bell peppers, zucchini, and mushrooms with oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place vegetables in a grill basket. Grill over medium heat for approximately 15 minutes, or until veggies are
- Serve grilled vegetables with a drizzle of balsamic glaze over. Garnish with basil.
97 Calories, 2 g Protein, 10 g Carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 5 g Total fat (1 g sat), 159 mg
Sodium, ★★★★★ Vitamin
C, ★ Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), B3